Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Jesse & Ashley got married!

We got married on August 24th at 2pm in front of a beautiful and gigantic tree. It was a beautiful day and will be wonderful memories for us as the years pass by. 




Here are Ashley's vows to Jesse:

·      I, Ashley, take you, Jesse, to be my husband.
·      I vow to strive to be the person you believe I can be in my marriage, relationships, and career.
·      I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of the future.
·      I promise to love you, to commit to you, to take care of you, and be faithful to you.
·      I vow to be your cheerleader and support your goals.
·      I pledge to respect your unique talents and abilities, to lend you strength for all of your dreams.
·      I promise to remember that neither of us is perfect and I will love you in all of your forms, now and forever.
·      I vow to never give up.
·      I promise to try to always tell good stories.
·      I will fight for you and have your back, because we are a team.
·      From this day forward, you shall never walk alone.
·      My heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home.
·      As I have given you my hand to hold, I give you my life to keep.

Here are Jesse's vows to Ashley:


·         I Jesse take you Ashley, to be my wife, to hold and to have from this day forward. I promise to be true to you in good times and in bad, and vow to be faithful in sickness and in health.

·         I will love and honor you all the days of my life.

·         I promise to be caring, committed, and trustworthy, placing your well being above my own.

·         I vow to change with you…. and navigate through life together as a team.

·         I promise to honor my role as husband and exhibit grace whenever possible.


·         I will forsake all things that might stand between our love, and from this day forward, wherever we may be in relation to one and other, let the world know your love is with me, on my hand and in my heart.


~ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment