Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mutual Acceptance

Today was the day that we got the paperwork back from the sellers/broker. The papers are all signed and we are in mutual acceptance! The broker also uploaded it to a program that sends it to the lender. Now we just wait for the lender to approve the sale. This is very exciting. Our first step to owning our first house together is complete.

This Saturday we are planning to go to Home Depot's Seattle Garden Party in Issaquah. It sounds like a fun event, and we can also spend time in Home Depot getting ideas for our new house. After that we might be able to go to the house to take measurements. :) We also want to squeeze in time to go to a flooring store! At the end of the night I work my event job from 9pm-1am. On Sunday I work 12:30-6:00pm. Working everyday isn't really fun, but knowing we are buying a house and we can use any extra money to fix it up sounds awesome.

Next week will be great because it's a short week because we are going to Las Vegas!! Yay!! We will be there for 4 nights, 3 1/2 days. We arrive Thursday around 4pm and then leave Monday at 7am. I imagine it will be very busy there since it's Memorial Day weekend - one of the few 3 day weekends for working folk. Friday we have a Grand Canyon Tour and Saturday we have a Hoover Dam Tour. My grandparents down there own a comedy tour to those 2 places and this trip is my graduation present. I am finally using it 2 1/2 years later. I wish we could stay a little longer, but we are already having to take 2 days off from work. I will be posting pictures of our trip so stay tuned! :) We leave in 8 days! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment