Monday, July 7, 2014

Coming Soon... Baby Selland!

I haven't been on the blog in a while, but we have some important news to share! We are expecting our first baby on February 5th, 2015! We are super excited to welcome a little girl or boy into our life.

I can't believe in 2 days I will already be at 10 weeks! It felt like it was going to slow in the beginning for baby to look like a real baby inside, but now looking back time has flown and now we are practically 1/4 of the way done!! So crazy!!

We announced it to our families in person, except my dad, we Skyped him on Father's Day. We got everyone in person on video, and I will post it later.

We made our announcement publicly with this picture:



I have been feeling nauseous and/or upset tummy if I haven't eaten in over 45 minutes. I really got hit with fatigue, but it's actually starting to go away thankfully! I did also get cramping and my sense of smell is crazy.

We had our ultrasound appointment at exactly 8 weeks and the next appointment is at 12 weeks on July 26th. That is an OB workup.

Well, there you go. Baby Selland coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment