Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 19th, 2014

It's been about a month since my last post!! I just wrote my pregnancy post, but now I need to update on everything else. 

We are officially all moved into our new house. Almost unpacked inside - still have some work to do though. I am hoping that most of it is done by next Wednesday as we are having all of our friends over for Jesse's birthday for a nice dinner. 

I have started going to the chiropractor because of pain from pregnancy. 

We are almost done with our birthing class. Only 2 more weeks to go! We are using the Bradley method which is a 12 week series.

I have also started going to Doreen's ladies small group on Wednesday nights. Which reminds me, I need to read the chapter! :O

Jesse and I went to church 1.5 weeks ago, and will be going back. We would have made it last Sunday, but Jesse had too much to do and right before I was ready to leave I didn't feel well, so I had to lay down and missed it. I was really bummed about that, but I can't tell my body how to act especially in third trimester. I am just exhausted all the time. Even running to the store for groceries seems so draining. I can get out of breath my just driving, it's ridiculous. 

Jesse went to Ohio earlier this month for training AND his best friend Daniel will start working with him at his job the Monday after Thanksgiving. They are both very excited.

Well, I have some energy at the moment, so I am going to go work on more laundry, dishes, unpacking, etc... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment