Saturday, June 3, 2017

WAY too long!

It seems that it's been about 1.5 years since I wrote my last entry. Wow! Sorry about that! I guess when you have 2 children in less than 2 years things get a little chaotic! Let's see if I can get a quick update out of the way:

  • Emily is 2 years old! She is a talking up a storm (she never stops!).
  • Mabel is 7 months old. She doesn't care about food yet. She is moving around on the floor efficiently without crawling yet.
  • I chopped my hair off right after I turned 30 and now I am growing it back out, ha! 
  • Jesse is still working at his job, same ole same ole. He is also gearing up for another year as camp director at the girls camp. Us girls are going to stay home because it's more work to bring the kiddos than for Jesse to just go alone.
I have actually been doing a ton of decluttering here at our house. I have given away and sold SO much stuff. It feels freeing to live in a home with less as well as breaking the bonds of feeling guilt for keeping the items that don't bring me joy. I'll have to write some posts on that later.

Here are some pictures of what we have been up to (will update later when I have time):

Here's a photo from our newborn shoot.


No comments:

Post a Comment