Sunday, November 29, 2015

It's Almost December!

We have been busy busy bees around here lately and I see I haven't posted in MONTHS! Emily is already 9 months old. I've done a super bad job of taking her 7, 8, and now 9 month pictures! We have a dr appt on Wednesday so I think that might entice me to take photos since we will have her weight/height given to us. So let's see what is new!!
  1. Emily and I went to Mommycon and we found out we love AIO (all in one) diapers. So we are in the process of selling off her old stash and collecting AIO's. Trying to get a lot of them this weekend during the specials of Black Friday weekend.
  2. I opened up my business in October. It's doing well and I am trying to organize everything!
  3. Jesse is now in a new roll at work ~ doing sales more than being a superintendent. Not sure how it's going to all work out, but he just started doing this new role a week ago.
  4. Emily has gone from crawling, to pulling up on things, to cruising along the furniture. She may even try walking on her own by Christmas? I'm not sure, but she is being way more independent and exploring the house.
  5. We sold Emily's crib! We are in the process of turning her room more into a Montessori room verses a regular room. We will be doing a floor bed where she can be independent and get out of it in the mornings and play a little bit.
  6. We hosted Thanksgiving this year and had Steve, Dorothy, Arne, Kendra, Jack, Sophia, Daniel, and Lacy over! We made an awesome turkey! It was also Jesse's birthday and he had a wonderful time.
  7. We are still going to a catholic church and have started the RCIA program ~ the class to join the church. Today is actually the first day of advent! :D
Gosh, I can't think of anything else that's new, but I can see all the housework to do, so I'm going to end here and hope I come back soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment