Monday, March 31, 2014

March 29-30th, 2014

Last week I said we got pre-approved. That was a wonderful weight lifted off of our shoulders. However, we looked at 16 houses on our house tour yesterday, and didn't really find anything we liked. The one house we liked from last week has now been foreclosed, so we just have to wait and see what is happening with that. We are assuming an investor bought it and plans to fix it enough to pass an inspection for someone else to buy. This is all speculation... so we will see what happens with that. Everything else we didn't really like. Most of the houses are 1.5 stories. The ceilings are way too short on the second floor, and that is where 1-2 of the bedrooms were. Jesse had to keep his head bent down to be up there. So for now, we will be patient and keep saving up our money. 

We found a Harry Potter closet/room!!
Jeanne and Paul are getting married in a few weeks! Their house closes on April 15th and they are getting married on April 18th. So congratulations to them!! 

Jesse is working at a different job site for the next 3 weeks. It's great for our savings because it's the swing shift, but his schedule is 4pm-12:30am. We won't actually be awake together (at home) except for the weekends. I plan to take this time to check things off my to-do list. Last week I started organizing my things. It's spring time, we might be moving soon, and I just want it organized! 

I start my new part time job this Thursday! I am excited and relieved that the first few shifts are only a few hours. 

I also got two cool cookbooks for cooking with cast iron. I tried the banana bread recipe this weekend! Yum!!



That's all there is for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment