Thursday, March 6, 2014

Ashley's Birthday Week

We were able to make some good progress last week with saving money!! Yay!! We got pre-qualified for a mortgage loan last week too which is the first step. The second step is to get a pre-approval. Last weekend we gathered all of our financial and other documents to send in to get pre-approved. It all got turned in on Monday so we are crossing our fingers!!!

I had that interview last week for the part time job as an event aide. I really liked it because it is an active and social job. They e-mail all the shifts 3 weeks before the next month and you tell them when you are available. Then they e-mail the schedule out to everyone. That is very cool because we have a few plans this summer already and I worried how I could ask for the time off. We go to Vegas Memorial Day weekend and then we may go to Hollywood in August for Jesse's brother's wedding. Anyways, I wanted it because I would really like to earn more money since we are saving for a house. Everything counts! The following day after my interview I was offered the job!! :) I turned in all of my paperwork on Tuesday. Next Wednesday she is e-mailing everyone the shift schedule for April. I won't be working until then. That's okay - this month is already so busy!! I also am now babysitting for a family. The little girl is adorable and the parents are from Germany. I babysat last Saturday - too easy! She was asleep the whole time!!

Guess who is the luckiest girl in the world?! My husband and grandmother went in together and bought me an iPad! I love it so much! It was my birthday present! :) Happy Ashley! 

For my birthday we are going out to fish and chips tonight. On Saturday we are meeting friends/family at Mongolian Grill and then who ever wants to join us or meet us at Trampoline Nation for fun and afterwards we are going for frozen yogurt! Super excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment