Tuesday, October 14, 2014

23 Weeks

23 Weeks at my BIL's wedding
How many weeks?: 23 Weeks

How big is baby?: Large Mango - 11.5 inches &1.1 pounds


Gender: Girl


Weight Gain: I have gained 12 pounds total. 


Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my maternity tops and dresses. I can still wear my leggings, but will need maternity pants soon enough. Until then I just wear my leggings.


Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors, with pops of color. The nursery has been painted and the floors have been installed! We move in to the house in 2 weeks, so we can start the nursery after that.


Symptoms: I have been feeling like myself lately, besides have a bump! Oh and I am feeling her move!! It started at 22.5 weeks.


Cravings: Nothing really that I can think of.


Sleep: I've been using 4 pillows.


What I Miss: Being able to move easily and pick things up without worrying about the weight. I need to help pack the house, but I know I can't pick too much up, so it will be interesting to see how that all works out.


Best Moment This Week: We went to Los Angeles this weekend for a wedding. It was beautiful and fun. We also went to the beach on the way to the airport and I had so much fun putting my feet in REAL sand and in the water!!


What am I looking forward to?: Finishing my last day at my job... which is tomorrow! I have been working A TON of overtime (salaried - so of course unpaid) to get it all done. The company was acquired, and I have been helping transition everything over and reconcile the AP. So I am almost done!!


Next Appointment: October 20th I have my 24 week appointment with my midwife. My sisters are planning to come instead of Jesse. I'll be going in the morning since I won't be working. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment