Friday, January 23, 2015

38 Weeks

How many weeks?: 38 Weeks

How big is baby?: Leek - 19.75 inches & 6.8 pounds


Gender: Girl


Weight Gain: I have gained 34 pounds total. 


Maternity Clothes: Sweat pants and the same shirts. Pretty much just have about 3 outfits at this point.


Nursery: Besides two boxes I need to go through in the closet, the nursery is done. Oh, and we are waiting on a rug (it's on it's way) and need to get a lamp at some point (probably after she is born).





Symptoms: I can't sleep at night. I wake up often and pee every 2 hours. My body feels tired and uncomfortable. I am getting huge. My body is ready.


Cravings: I really want Mongolian Grill. I've been waiting forever to get it, but it's never the right time. Was supposed to go tonight, but after Jesse's week at work I am not going to drag him out. Maybe we can go tomorrow.


Sleep: Sleep?! I finally got decent sleep last night when I took Tylenol PM. 


What I Miss: Having a body with no bump. 


Best Moment This Week: Almost have the house all nice and clean and organized. 


What am I looking forward to?: Finishing the house up.


Next Appointment: January 27th for my 38th week appointment.


Additional Notes: 

  • Midwife said baby girl is close to the 7 pound mark when she felt her at the appointment on the 20th.
  • My sister in law was due 3 days before me. She had her baby boy this morning!! It's getting real. Our's will be here within 4 weeks - at the absolute latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment