Friday, January 30, 2015

39 Weeks

How many weeks?: 39 Weeks

How big is baby?: Mini Watermelon - 20 inches & 7.25 pounds


Gender: Girl


Weight Gain: I have gained 35 pounds total. 


Maternity Clothes: Sweat pants and the same shirts. Pretty much just have about 3 outfits at this point. Even my sweat pants are feeling super tight on me right now! :( I can't wait to for my sweats and yoga pants to fit better once baby is born.


Nursery: Besides two boxes I need to go through in the closet, the nursery is done. I said this last week. Oh well. We also got the cute rug, a teal lamp, and another wall art picture! :)


Symptoms: Not sleeping well. Belly too big to sit comfortably at times. My belly is very itchy and almost painful. I have stretch marks on my lower tummy, and a little bit going down my inner thigh. I do put body butter (coconut oil/shea butter) on everyday, but it's caused by genetics. 


Cravings: We had Mongolian Grill last week - yay! I want it again though ha. We won't be going because it is kind of pricey. However, my birthday is in March so I know that I can go there postpartum (as well as a nursing mom) and be able to get a lot of food... My stomach will have a lot more room!!


Sleep: I'm just going to say "9th month of pregnancy" and that should sum it up.


What I Miss: Being comfortable.


Best Moment This Week: We got to take maternity photos and my sister in law had her baby a few weeks early so we met him!


What am I looking forward to?: Baby's arrival - I'm the type of person that likes plans and knowing what's going on. I can be spontaneous, but I am much more of a planner. 


Next Appointment: February 2nd for my 39th week appointment.


Additional Notes: 

  • I gave in got my cervix checked. On January 27th I was not dilated - 0, but my cervix was thin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment