Friday, September 5, 2014

18 Weeks

How many weeks?: 18 Weeks

How big is baby?: Sweet Potato - 5.6 inches & 5.6 ounces.

Gender: Unknown! 

Weight Gain: I have gained 7 pounds total. 

Maternity Clothes: I am still sometimes wear summer dresses for work. Last weekend we went shopping for some new clothes as it's getting colder and I'm getting bigger. I got 2 bras, 2 tank tops, 1 lounge shirt, and 2 sweaters. I'll need some pants in the near future I am sure, and probably some more tops. 

Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors. We won't start the nursery until we move.

Symptoms: I got sick once last weekend. It's becoming like once a week or a little less. 

Cravings: Fruit. Yum!

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good with all of my pillows. I only wake up once a night to pee. I dream almost every night. It's a little annoying as I feel like it's interfering with my deep sleep, but what can I do?

What I Miss: I think it would be nice to have a drink every once in a while. I rarely drink in general, but now that I can't at all, I notice it a little more. We are going to Canada with some friends in a month, which some will drink, and I shall not.

Best Moment This Week: We finally have our ultrasound on Wednesday! 5 days! And then 8 days until we know the gender!!

What am I looking forward to?: Finding out the baby's gender in 8 days!!

Next Appointment: The anatomy scan on Wednesday. We are also meeting with another midwife that day too so we can hopefully switch our birthing place to the Birthing Inn instead of the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment