Friday, September 12, 2014

19 Weeks

How many weeks?: 19 Weeks

How big is baby?: Zesty Zucchini - 6.0 inches & 9 ounces.

Gender: Unknown!!

Weight Gain: I have gained 7.4 pounds total. 

Maternity Clothes: I have worn a few shirts/sweaters that are maternity. I have yet to buy any pants that are maternity as I can still fit into my leggings and jeans (unzipped) ;)

Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors. We won't start the nursery until we move.

Symptoms: I have been feeling like myself lately... I've heard this is the joy of second trimester! :) 

Cravings: Fruit for the most part.

Sleep: I've swapped my pillows for the maternity pillow, but I may swap back, I kind of like the pillows as I can move them to the areas I want right now.

What I Miss: Nothing right now.

Best Moment This Week: We went to the anatomy scan. We got to see baby moving, kicking, and hanging out. It seems so unreal. This is our baby! We made this together!

What am I looking forward to?: Finding out the baby's gender tomorrow!!!! EEK!

Next Appointment: Next Tuesday I have an appointment with a new midwife. I am switching from my doctor's office to a midwife who practice's on her own. I am doing this because I want to give birth at a birthing center instead of a hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment