Monday, September 22, 2014

20 Weeks

How many weeks?: 20 Weeks

How big is baby?: Banana - 10.0 inches (starting now to measure from head to toes instead of head to rump) & 10.5 ounces.

Gender: Girl

Weight Gain: I have gained 9.2 pounds total. 

Maternity Clothes: I am wearing my maternity tops. I will need to buy bottoms soon though with the weather changing.

Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors, with pops of color. We won't start the nursery until we move.

Symptoms: I have been feeling like myself lately. I did throw up once a few days ago though.

Cravings: Fruit still.

Sleep: I'm back to my 4 pillows. I like them better at this point.

What I Miss: Nothing right now.

Best Moment This Week: We started our birthing class. We choose to do the Bradley Method. 

What am I looking forward to?: Feeling baby's kicks. My placenta is anterior so I haven't felt anything yet. I was told between 20-22 weeks, but I have heard of people that didn't feel anything until even later. 

Next Appointment: October 21st I have my 24 week appointment with my midwife. 

No comments:

Post a Comment