Thursday, December 18, 2014

32 weeks

How many weeks?: 32 Weeks

How big is baby?: Squash - 16.7 inches & 3.75 pounds


Gender: Girl


Weight Gain: I have gained 25 pounds total. 


Maternity Clothes: Nothing new in this department.


Nursery: Still not completed, but so very close! We have a few things laying around on the floor that need to be organized, but with the holidays a few days away, I may have to put that off until after Christmas.


Symptoms: Rib pain. Pelvic pain. It takes roughly 30 seconds to roll over in bed. I wake up hungry and can't go back to sleep until I eat. Energy level is up this past week!! 


Cravings: I just want to snack even if I am full. 


Sleep: I have been using 5 pillows. Not able to sleep very well, but I still function. 


What I Miss: Deli meats.


Best Moment This Week: Jesse and I went away this past weekend to my aunt's cabin. We spent it with my cousin and his girlfriend. It was very nice to just get away, but it just wasn't long enough. Either way, it was a good time.


What am I looking forward to?: Christmas!!


Next Appointment: December 29th. - This will be my 34 week appointment. We also have an appointment with a pediatrician office on January 5th.

No comments:

Post a Comment