Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Babywearing

Today I took the plunge! I put the wrap that I have been eyeing for a while now on layaway. I had found it a month or two ago and looked for the size I wanted, but they were all sold out. Now that the size is back on stock I have it reserved and won't miss it when I want to actually pay for the whole thing. I love the layaway programs that the baby-wearing stores do because they don't charge a fee. 


This is one of the stock photos of this wrap. I think it's super pretty. It's called an Indio Aurora by Didymos. I got it in a size 6 which I believe is my base size. I won't be sad if it's a little too long either. I'm hoping to get this thing paid off beginning of January (after Christmas since that's eating up my money) and then shipped here before Emily comes. I want to break it in a little and I can't wait to wear my little one in this beautiful wrap! :)

I was excited and had to talk about that. That's all...


EDIT: I don't have to wait until early January to get this wrap paid!!! My wonderful husband offered to pay the balance off as my second Christmas present!!! YAY!! :) It is getting shipped out today and I will be able to practice belly wrapping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment