Tuesday, August 5, 2014

13 Weeks

Baby at 12 weeks & 6 days!

13 weeks & 5 days

How many weeks?: 13 Weeks

How big is baby?: Peach

Gender: Unknown! 

Weight Gain: I finally weighted myself before eating breakfast! I haven't been able to do that since before my pregnancy as I feel way too sick. I gained 3.0 pounds!

Maternity Clothes: Still getting tempted by Zuliliy with their new daily clothes, but I haven't bought any more. I am also still not wearing any maternity clothing either.

Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors. We won't start the nursery until we move.

Symptoms: My tummy still gets upset from time to time, but I am starting to feel better all the time (even the mornings)! Pregnancy brain is a real thing people!

Cravings: Still craving cold foods since it's so dang hot and I always feel hot.

Sleep: Jesse bought me a pregnancy a few weeks ago that I haven't really needed yet. But now my back has been hurting and I need the support while I am sleeping. Jesse calls my side of the bed Mount Ashley because of all the pillows/comforter that pile up so high. :)

What I Miss: Eating cold roast beef from the deli. :(

Best Moment This Week: I got to see the baby this last week!!

What am I looking forward to?: Finding out the baby's gender next month!

Next Appointment: August 29th for a routine monthly appointment. Almost seems like a waste of time because my commute there and back is probably 3 hours for a 15 minute appointment. Got to love Seattle traffic...

No comments:

Post a Comment