Thursday, August 14, 2014

Weddings, Travel, and the ER

This last week was a good weekend. We spent Saturday hanging out around the house, cleaning, and just diddling along. My mom had tree saplings as party favors so I planted those in little pots for now. 

On Sunday we went to our friends' Jonah & Sera's wedding. Jesse was the photographer so he was busy, but I was able to hang out with our friends. That was great because this summer we have been so busy and haven't seen them much. It was a nice wedding right on American Lake. 

Monday I found out I won a drawing from the blogger I just love to follow at the Crafty Gemini. It was for a $50 gift card to Tuesday Morning! I'm so excited! I don't know what I'll get since the store has so many fun things, but I'm sure I'll manage! :)

Monday was also the morning that Jesse left for Washington DC. He has safety training for new new position. 

Tuesday afternoon I felt pains on my left side wrapping around from my stomach to my back and also had cramping. It actually really hurt so I eventually ended up going to the ER. After hours of waiting I found out it was just my left ovarian cyst was shrinking (which causes pain) and then the uterus expanding into it. Everything is fine and I am feeling better. It was scary because you have no idea what it could be, and now I am taking care of another life so I have a responsibility to make sure everything is okay. Now I know what that pain feels like and hopefully I won't need to go to the ER again. I don't want to go there unless it's absolutely necessary.


No comments:

Post a Comment