Saturday, August 23, 2014

16 Weeks



How many weeks?: 16 Weeks

How big is baby?: Avocado - 4.6 inches & 3.5 ounces.

Gender: Unknown! 

Weight Gain: I have gained 4.2 pounds total. 

Maternity Clothes: I am still in summer dresses for work and I haven't needed maternity clothing.

Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors. We won't start the nursery until we move... whenever that happens.

Symptoms: I was super excited on Thursday that it had gone a whole week since I got sick. I came home, was super hungry and made dinner. Minutes after I ate it came back up. I was really thinking the morning sickness was going away. I still get very lightheaded every morning and I have to lay down for a few minutes after my shower. I am not sure why, but it always seems to happen. Also, my stomach area is getting pretty hard and it's really turning into a nice bump!

Cravings: McDonald's french fries still! 

Sleep: I've been sleeping pretty good with all of my pillows. I only wake up once a night to pee.

What I Miss: I was thinking about this coming winter and how Jesse and I talked about skiing. That won't be happening. Oh well.

Best Moment This Week: Our first anniversary!!

What am I looking forward to?: Finding out the baby's gender next month!

Next Appointment: This Friday, August 29th for a routine monthly appointment. Before my appointment I have to stop at another office to do the 2nd trimester blood work for genetic testing.

No comments:

Post a Comment