Sunday, August 10, 2014

14 Weeks

14 weeks & 2 days

4 weeks verses 14 weeks!
How many weeks?: 14 Weeks

How big is baby?: Lemon - 3.4 inches & 1.5 ounces.

Gender: Unknown! 

Weight Gain: I have gained 3.4 pounds. 

Maternity Clothes: None yet, but the black work shorts I bought earlier this summer in the looser size have grown very tight. I had to keep them below my stomach or it dug in too much.

Nursery: It will be elephant themed (my favorite animal) with grey and white colors. We won't start the nursery until we move.

Symptoms: I am still getting sick every few days. Some days it's after I eat or somedays it's the first thing I have to do in the morning. I imagine it's going to continue throughout the pregnancy. I've also been super emotional - crying at a lot of things: my car in a parking stall got stuck on a curb trying to back out, Jesse taking too long to get to breakfast and I thought it got cold, and I'm sure there is more...

Cravings: Nothing much as of right now.

Sleep: Sleep is still normal. I wake up to pee and use 4 pillows.

What I Miss: Not much right now.

Best Moment This Week: I finally hit the second trimester!! :)

What am I looking forward to?: Finding out the baby's gender next month!

Next Appointment: August 29th for a routine monthly appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment